A well Designed Landscape can be inspiring ...
THE IMPORTANCE OF STARTING WITH A ‘COMPLETE’ LANDSCAPE DESIGN
We provide our customers with preliminary landscape plans designed using DYNASCAPE software, easily editable and which gives a good visual image that communicates well, all aspects of the customer requirements. By providing such an editable Design Plan to customers, we are able to make revisions to the design, as required by customers, till a final approval is received.
Once the design is mutually agreed upon, we proceed to executing a contractual agreement, for which the Design Plan becomes an integral part. The Design Plan is also important for our installers, who will execute the landscape project accurately, thereby avoiding any potentially costly mistakes in the long run.
A good Landscape Design:-
- Provides a good visual image to the customers before committing to the project.
- Gives a plant legend and its location for the customers to preview.
- It is an important document, both for our installers and customers to follow.
- Provides the means to troubleshoot any potential issues.
- Becomes an integral part of the contract, thereby avoiding any future disagreements.
Using the ‘Checklist’
The ‘Checklist’ is a good starting tool to help us determine the possible features that you would like to see in your landscape project. This checklist can also help us come up with ideas of certain aspects, that might not have been thought out to implement otherwise. Download the ‘Checklist’ below.
DESIGN THEMES to consider:
- Oriental : Strong symbolism, simplistic use of sand and gravel aggregates, stone sculptural elements.
- English : Colorful, naturalistic, mixed perennials, topiary, whimsical, eclectic.
- Early American : Practical, hedged in, symmetrical, mixed herbs and veggies.
- New American : Asymmetrical, mixed woody/perennial, 12 – month interest, colorful.
- Contemporary : Single specimen plant or several trees, simple, uncluttered.
Landscape Design - The Process
Before our first meeting, you may wish to go through our free landscape checklist which is useful in helping out with the design process. Download below.
At our first meeting, which is at no cost, we will discuss your needs and wishes, exchange ideas and concepts.
The design process is underway - during our second meeting, we will review a preliminary landscape plan, after which we will revise the plan to bring it to your specification or make any other changes.
Apprize will deliver a presentation of the design plan and estimate, with a detailed description of the work and cost breakdown of your project.
Design to Reality
Click and drag the Arrows to the left/right to view the full image
Little guidance from the experts
Please fill the form below, and we will contact you promptly!